Know More About

Alpha Training & Recognition

Alpha Training & Recognition offers CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building), CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating qualifications (only through RPL) and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for trade professionals looking to get into the building and construction industry. If you are looking for quality training, recognition of prior learning and face to face delivery, the team from Alpha Training & Recognition are here to help.

Builders Registration and Other Services

The team at Alpha Training & Recognition has been providing top-quality services to everyone willing to learn and obtain a builder’s licence in Western Aaustralia. Our main goal is to help everyone build a career they can be proud of, and in order to do this, we offer a wide range of classes.

With our company, you can get:

  • Diploma of Building and Construction CPC50210
  • Certificate III in Painting and Decorating CPC30611 (only through RPL)

We understand that every person seeking a builder’s registration WA is unique and, therefore, requires different types of teaching. As an experienced training provider, we focus on the individual student and aim to deliver knowledge in a way that would best fit them. At Alpha Training & Recognition, we offer:

  • Face-to-face class environment
  • RPL (recognition of prior learning)

Whatever your experience or preferences are, you can be sure we will help you get a builder’s licence in the fastest and most cost-efficient manner.

How to Get Builder’s Licence in WA

According to the official builder’s registration process, in order to get a builder’s licence WA one has to possess the necessary qualifications (diploma or certificate) and register under the Building Services Board.

There are five different ‘sets’ of skills and experience that present five routes to obtaining a builder’s licence WA. This system allows for fast-tracking the process, as everyone can find a ‘set’ that meets their particular needs. Depending on your choice, you’ll have to complete a special form and collect specified paperwork. One thing you’ll always need is the proof of your knowledge, which is the certificate/diploma granted upon completion of your builder’s registration training or RPL.

This is where Alpha Training & Recognition comes into play. You can rely on one of our services to get the type of certification you require. Just choose the category you need:

  • Builder’s Ticket
  • Diploma of Building & Construction

Nationally Accredited Qualification